Sunday, October 09, 2005
My streotype about Brazil
I think everybody has some type of streotype. however when I think about Brazil, I always though Brazil is fun and beatiful country. sometimes I ovserved negative stuff about Brazil through the midea but most of time it seems like that they focus on the environment or current events in Brazil. when I receive the imformation of other country I have to depend on media. the midia is deliver what they want to deliver to public, therefore public could have wrong messages or make them have a streotype of sudden things. In my opinion, streotype is ignorance,In other words; they don't know any better. Anyway it seems like Brazil is beatiful country and I saw many times that beatiful Brazil girls won the beauty pagents. How wonderful is that!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
2 comments:
Calra and Students
Thank you for the beautiful photos. It was really nice of you guys. When we looked at the photos, All of our classmates were impressed. I’m looking forward to seeing your country.
Sangsoon
Well,
Brazil is certainly fun and beautiful. However, we have lots of social, political and economic problems just like as any other country in the world. However, the media abroad tends to focus on the bad side of our country, or the biased one, reinforcing the idea that Brazil is all about samba, carnival, soccer, and mulatas, which is not true, as you can see from what my students commented.
Soon you'll get to know better our country. How about you? What's your background? What are your plans for the future? What are you studying at Estrella College?
By the way, you forgot to include your name....
Carla Arena
Post a Comment