
we are from Brazil and our names are Rodrigo and Felipe. We are going to tell you that the capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires and neither Rio de Janeiro. Brazil´s capital is Brasilia. Many people around the world don´t know that. They make this mess and some others think that we are indians and live in a jungle. This is a stereotype that people have from us and of our country, but it is totally wrong. Many of us live in buildings and brick houses. Did you know this?
Felipe and Rodrigo
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We ar
e Beth and Felicia from Brasilia, the capital of Brazil. We are seventeen and we are trying to break the stereotype that Buenos Aires is the capital of Brazil. People abroad think that we speak Spanish, like our neighbors from Argentina, which is not true, we were colonized by Portugal, so we speak Portuguese. Brasilia is a new and planned city, different from Buenos Aires, which is much older. In fact, Brasilia is only 45 years old. It is a very modern city, the political center of Brazil. Although it is a small city, Brasilia is full of entertainment. So, if you don't know Brasilia, you should visit us and see how different it is from Buenos Aires.Beth and Felícia
6 comments:
hy girls I am from mexico,but I have 15years living in Arizona in the united State. I wold like to know if you are ofended if someone ask you if you speak spanish.
My name is Addie, short for Adelaide. I am a native of Belize, Central America. I think that Brazil is a very beautiful with very exotic beaches. I watched programs on the Discovery Channel featuring Brazil. The people were truly beautiful and seemed to be having lots of fun. I would love to visit Brazil to see your annual carnival.
Hello, my name is monica lopez and i am a Mexican American. I speak Spanish as well as english. I live in Avondale, Arizona. This town is very big and growing. i actually do not know anything about brazil. well i hope to learn more about tour town.
Hi, everybody,
We are glad to know you're interested in learning more about Brazil. Soon you will hear from the group again. I'd love to hear more about your life in Arizona, your hobbies, your dreams...
Carla Arena
hello, how are you doing ? I am doing very good. what are your hobbies? Mine are working on a truck my dad gave me. It is an oloder truck but it means the world to me. i also study very hard at my majors in college i have. One is criminal justice and the other is computer application technology. well hopfully when you write us back you will have alittle more to say. hope to here from you soon.
It’s interesting to learn about Brasília as the capital of Brazil.
Post a Comment