
"The Rosa Beach" is a beach near Florianópolis, in the south of Brazil. It's the perfect place to take a rest appreciating the nature, mainly for the ones who want to run away from the crowded beaches.
From August to November, the Franca whale visits this beach, where she feeds her baby whales in their first months. In the south of the beach there is the Ibiraquera lagoon, where the shrimp fish is the big attraction on the full moon nights. And it´s the best place to admire the sunset on the mountain range of the sea and there is a lot of species of birds. The ones who like to practice extreme sports, it's a nice option to practice kite surfing.
More to the south there is the Vila beach, where you'll find the most perfect waves in Brazil. In the north of this region, there are five beaches: Vermelha - a private beach with access only for tracking, the Ouvidor - a very calm and pleasant beach, Ferrugem, Barra and Silveiras. All of them with a singular beauty.
By Karina
Top Flex 3 Group
4 comments:
Karina, I love this beach.
I know "Rosa" since 1.983 when this magic place was very quiet and peaceful. I usually went there and my family had a house at "Ferrugem" but we sold it. When I was a teenager I enjoy a lot. See you tomorrow, bye, Mariana.
That looks like a wonderful spot to just kick back and relax. It kind of almost looks like Hawaii. If I were to go there where is the best beach spot to go visit?
Lia
It sounds great i would love to travel to there.
Toni.
Lia, I think the best is Rosa Beach because there are many excellents restaurants (japanese, tailandese) and little stores. All beaches are good to surf and there are two ponds.
By the way, where are you from? Mariana.
Post a Comment