Sunday, November 13, 2005

What a Wonderful Group!


Hi, guys,

I was very pleased to see your pictures. Just like in my groups there's great diversity, which is fantastic. Also, what striked me was the fact that you all seemed so cheerful! Well, I've posted some of my students texts about different places in Brazil and I hope that you can reply to some of them. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about our country, and we'd like to know more about you, your hobbies, lives, interests, ambitions. I'll take a picture of my group that is posting about all these wonderful Brazilian special places. The other group, the one that started everything talking about stereotypes is mainly made of teenagers and very young adults, and they are sometimes a little lazy to reply, but I promise I'll try hard to have them write to you, for they are very lively people full of energy and interesting ideas.

Well, now you can see who this Brazilian teacher is! Not so good-looking as you, but...

Carla

No comments: