Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We want to Know more about YOU!


Dear Students,

Here are some questions my students wanted to ask you so that they can understand a little better the way you live:

What are your plans for the future?
Do you intend to work in a foreign country?
Are you Americans? Where are you from?
What do you know about Brazil?
Do you have plans to come to Brazil?
What do you do?
What’s the main symbol that represents the local culture?
Which are the main singers and actors in Arizona?

How about you. Do you have any questions for us?

Top Flex 3 students
Daise, Emerson, Karen, Kelly, Claudio, Igor, Marilda, Conceição, Rosanna

A note from Teacher Carla.
I wanted to post everyone’s pictures, just like you did, but I had a camera problem (lack of good batteries!!!).

I promise that next week, everybody will be on the blogger.
For now, you’ll see Marilda, Daise, Karen and Rosanna.

Carla


Marilda

Daise

Karen

Rosanna

No comments: