Well,. last week I and my family went to a wonderful place where any kind of small bar is a reason to party and beer, as well as a place where you’ll find many good-looking women. With these tips I’m sure you already know which place I am talking about. But if you haven’t found out yet, relax. I’ll tell you about some touristic points. The most famous one is the ´´Christ, the Reedemer´´. It is approximately 700 meters high and it is in the highest place of the city. Then that is the ´´Pão de Açúcar´´ where we go up in a the 400 meters on a cable car, the “Bondinho”. Knowing Rio de Janeiro is wonderful, not to mention watching the decorative samba schools .
Igor
Top Flex 3 Class
Casa Thomas Jefferson
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
No comments:
Post a Comment