Wednesday, June 14, 2006


I think the world cup is very exciting.

I usually watch the games atwork when there is time.

But when the brazilian team is playing I usually watch with my family at my grandfathers' house.

I believe thatBrazil has an excellent team, but until now they're not playing sowell.
My only superstition is avoiding to brag about victory before it actually happens.

Fellipe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fellipe!

Do you think the Brazilian coach, Parreira, is making the right choices? Who´s the best player in the Brazilian team? What are the strong Brazilian rivals in this World Cup?

Erika

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erika!

Parreira has a strange way to choose his players and lead them. I don´t like so much suffering. He always play to defense. It´s not like "joga bonito". I think the best brazilian player is the best player in the world but he isn´t playing right now. It´s difficult to choose the best player because now there is nobody playing very well. I think Robinho can be the best player right now. The strong Brazilian rival always will be Argentina, but we could match now with Italia. How about you Erika, what do you think about the World Cup?

Fellipe

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fellipe,

Here's Erika again! What is "Joga bonito"? I've seen that Robinho is hurt and now? What will happen? Do you still think that Argentina is one of your strongest rivals after the start of the 8th finals?

I really like the world cup because countries get together, the economically strong and the weaker, too! People root for their teams but are side by side to their "rivals"! The only problem is that many countries lose a lot of money when they stop to watch the games!!!

Erika

Garage Renovation Boca Raton said...

Grreat read thanks