Friday, June 16, 2006

The World Cup


The World Cup is a fantastic competition! Here in Brazil everybody get really excited, not only about our team, but also about all other teams. I like it a lot. The World Cup is our chance to see the best of the top countries of the world. As a soccer fan, there are some players and teams that I like more. In my opnion, a team that is very good nowadays is Argentina.

The match against Servia and Montenegro was amazing. Argentina won by a landslide and showed all its potential. Altough Riquelme didn't score any goals, for me he is the best Argentinian player. The brazilian team is very good too, but I don't think we are going to win that World Cup. Our team is not playing in synch. Brazil's best player in my opinion is Kaká.

Do you think Brazil is going to win the World Cup again?

Rodrigo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rodrigo,

I don't know much about soccer, so I have no idea if Brazil has a real chance of winning the WC...

Why do you have this feeling tha the Brazilian Team won't be the champions? What would you do to improve the quality of the team right now? Do you think Parreira is a good coach?

Erika

Anonymous said...

I think Brazil stands a pretty good chance to be world champion again, but Portugal has too, don't you think?