It's an opportunity to be in touch with other cultures, and for the Brazilian people, it's much fun!I love to watch the games with my family and my friends. Usually we meet in someone's house and it's like a party. Everybody wears the Team t-shirt and the house is decorated for this event.
I don't have any superstitions, but my father has. He never watches the games in someone's house, only in his own!~
I think that the Brazilian team will be the winner. At least, I pray every day for this!
Rosanna
3 comments:
I think the World Cup is a kind of demonstration of national solidarity combined with an opportunity for all participants to compete on the basis of skill and teamwork, not financial standing, political power, size, or other considerations.
How wonderful!
Parabéns, Brasil!
Dennis
yes...this is sooo exciting!!! I am watching here in the U.S. rooting for Italy...that's where I live.
BRAVI!!
Susanb
I never realized superstitions were common with soccer in Brazil. I think that it is awesome that soccer is a way to bring all of the diffrent cultures and countires together with one goal in mind!!
Chelsi
Post a Comment